Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mind boggling facts

1. Why is that when everytime I'm thinking of washing the car, suddenly the sky turned dark and gloomy?

2. Why is that everytime I'm entering the car wash, cars suddenly appears out of nowhere and always and always make me the last one to queue for the service?

3. Why is that everytime I'm waiting here, my stomach will be rambling like they never had a proper meal in ages?

Sigh...

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

notis pendek saja

semua kandungan merupakan luahan rasa cek yang tak seberapa. kalau ada yang cek cedok saja, insyaallah akan diletakkan link atau url tempat kopipes dijalankan.

gambar adalah milik persendirian. lagipun bukan cun mana pun kalau korang nak ambik. kalau berkenan jugak, sila la buat link ke blog cek noo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...