Sunday, August 15, 2010

camera ku :(( :((

akhirnya... finallyyy.. after so many years and thousand of pictures.. owhhh.. hati sangat remok.. my beloved camera finally say farewell to me yesterday. the pop up lense actually stuck in the middle and it refused to pop as usual. i cannot see anything on my camera screen. only blur image of an object in front of it.. huhuhuhu

wat will happen to my blog? i have lots and lots of recipe n story during this ramadhan. and i have to take lots and lots of picthas.. :(( owhhhhhh.. dugaan sempena ramadhan. i actually bring this camera with me where ever i go.

i luv snapping around n it all started when i was at the uni. taking the photography subject, playing with the manual nikon 70 ( not sure the series, too long already :) i've been eyeing the latest nikon but looking at the price tag..wahhhhhh.. my eyes can pop up like the samsung camera above.. owhhhhh my samsunggggg :((

0 comments:

notis pendek saja

semua kandungan merupakan luahan rasa cek yang tak seberapa. kalau ada yang cek cedok saja, insyaallah akan diletakkan link atau url tempat kopipes dijalankan.

gambar adalah milik persendirian. lagipun bukan cun mana pun kalau korang nak ambik. kalau berkenan jugak, sila la buat link ke blog cek noo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...