Thursday, June 10, 2010

tunang@my kazen

tis is my beloved kazen. i call her mun. las 2 weeks we had a small kenduri in honour of her engagement with a guy name rosli from pendang, kedah. well, they juz know each other for 1 month. its my other kazen who play d cupid :Dmy job here is be d free mak andam ..hehe.. i use my makeup. luckly her skin tone almost d same as mine. so no need to go n buy a new foundation. tis is my second time as mak andam. d first 1 was a disaster because of the wrong foundation that my friend used to have. her face become so oily in d pictures :( n she also got a second touch up from other friend. so it's not juz my fault kan.. (banyak aih alasan :p) mun wit her cake. tis was given by my sister, tom.

d waiters on tat day! import from all over a.staq. ayeh's frends actually :D we had fried beehoon n bihun sup with syrup.

sah dah jadi tunangan orang.. semoga bahagia selamanya beb :)

all d girls in d house. sorang dah jadi bini orang. sorang lagi akan menyusul. sorang lagi tatau bila.. sorang lagi lak baru pas SPM.
hantaran from d other side. they smear oil to the fruits. all gleaming n look so fresh!!

0 comments:

notis pendek saja

semua kandungan merupakan luahan rasa cek yang tak seberapa. kalau ada yang cek cedok saja, insyaallah akan diletakkan link atau url tempat kopipes dijalankan.

gambar adalah milik persendirian. lagipun bukan cun mana pun kalau korang nak ambik. kalau berkenan jugak, sila la buat link ke blog cek noo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...